
So I took the girls to the dentist today and they were so excited. We have been going to the same office for several years now and Gracie and Gabi are very comfortable with the staff. Gabi had to get her molars sealed today and she was a little nervous about what was happening. Gracie told her it was a "shot" because the sealant comes in a little syringe. So the assistant was explaining to Gabi what would happen with the cleaner, then sealant, then light. Gracie was so keyed up with excitement that she wouldn't stop talking. So, to keep Gracie busy and calm Gabi down, I was talking to Gracie about the sealant. She loves science so I told her about photoinitiators in the sealant that would change when the light was shined on them and start a reaction that would harden the seal. The dental assistant made a comment about what I said and Gracie told her, "Yeah, my mom knows chemistry and health stuff and she's still in school. She's Ultimate Mom."
What a hearty endorsement from such a strong critic!
I took them to lunch after their appointment and we had a wonderful time. I must go now, and do my best to save the world.
Signing off
Ultimate Mom



2 comments:
Ha Ha that's SO cute! That would make me feel good for months! That's pretty much the -Ulitmate- compliment. :)
So Cute!!! See your girls love you and it is good to know that you are doing something right....
Post a Comment