Monday, February 16, 2009

And the Winner is....


Ok, so I was secretly rooting for Kallista, but the more people voted for Kelia, the more I liked it. However, I really want to emphasize the pronounciation: (KAY-lee-ah) So, I will spell it differently. Just so you know, I will be performing at the Belly Dance Spring Fest on March 7th at the State Fair Grounds. My group's time frame is from 7:42 to 7:46 pm, but it's a live show and I may go on earlier or later. If anyone wants to watch me and can't make it to Spring Fest, I will be performing in Roy on March 12th too.


It feels so good to be dancing again!!

1 comment:

Shelise said...

I would love to see it but I have Enrichment on the 12th and obviously I missed the 7th. Video tape it so I can watch it. Loves.