I have really been thinking about accountability lately. Most of you know that I am going to school and studying Nutrition, Exercise Science and Chemistry in preparation for grad school in Nutrition. I do well in my classes, and I rarely have trouble with knowing how to do things, but when it comes to putting that knowledge into practice....well....I could do better. So, I need to be accountable for my health. I know how to eat right and I know how to exercise. I know how to lose weight, so it's time to do something about it. I am putting this out here and it's scary because I'm used to being right most of the time, but I am also asking for help with accountability. I have put a ticker tracker on this blog to keep track of where I am with my goal. I plan to reduce my caloric intake by approximately 500 calories per day and increase my physical activity by 500 calories per day. This should help me to lose 2 pounds per week. I am taking a Tae Kwon Do class and I also intend to work out in the gym before classes at least 3 days per week. Please leave me a comment with your support and check in with me once in while. Also, for family members or others I may be near during gatherings that involve food, please kindly remind me to avoid high calorie treats. I will appreciate the support.
2 comments:
Good luck, I think we all know what we need to do but we just don't have the dedication to do it. Now is the time, not tomorrow, and not someday, but for me it has to happen (at least the exercise part) six weeks after the 25th. I will try to help, just don't make me feel bad if I am not as dedicated as you. I think we all need the support.
I am there for you. I am also going to try and keep my caloric intake down as well. i am here for you and I wish we were closer so we could workout together. School is starting so I will be able to go back to the feild house every night YEAH!!! I am so excited to run on the elliptical again. Love you, keep it up, WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
Post a Comment