Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of School

So, Monday was the first day of school and the girls were really excited. Here they are scrubbed and clean and ready to go! They were only a little disappointed when I told them I was driving for the first day. They really wanted to walk.
Gabi's in first grade. She can't wait to have lunch at school and 3 recesses!

Gracie's in 4th grade. No more messing around--school's getting serious!




The girls told me I HAD to take a picture of their shoes. So.....



Gabi didn't want to stop and pose for a picture. Once she saw the school, she was heading to class.


Here's Gabi outside her door.

Gracie immediately found some friends and couldn't be bothered to smile for a picture. I had to sneak this photo. The little blonde boy in the background is Connor--the boy she was obsessed with last year.



Gabi got to pick her desk on back to school night. Her friend Annee picked the seat next to her.



Gracie's class seated everyone in alphabetical order. There are enough A names that she's on the second row.



Here are other random photos that are kinda fun:

Gracie made a "dummy" wearing her clothes. Silly.



I'm not really sure how I got this bruise, but it's nasty. It might have happened when I was chasing a mouse in my basement.






These are my girls who were "not tired" and didn't want to take a nap. Yes, they were actually sleeping when I took these pictures. Gabi is hanging off the side of her bed between her bed and the wall.

1 comment:

Kati said...

CUTE!!! so funny! I love your girls.....silly little ones!!