Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Clothes Fashion Show

We are getting the girls ready for school and have almost completed our school shopping. Luca and I woke up early yesterday and went to a sale at Mervyns before the girls woke up. It's so much easier to come home with a bag full of clothes and the kids think you're wonderful, than to take them to the store and have them remember all the things they DIDN'T get. So, since they didn't get to try anything on before we bought it, we had a fashion show so they could try on all their new stuff.

Gracie in a blue baby doll and wide leg jeans (they better last longer than a week!)

Gabi, finally convinced to wear a shirt she got last spring, with wide-leg embellished jeans.

I wanted to get a henley like this for gracie last year, but they ran out--super cute.

Gabi in her first, very own tank top--cute polka dots.

The poses started to get a little crazy.

Gabi refused to change out of her jeans--good news, she'll wear pants.

This outfit is so stinkin' cute! I totally love leggings!

Gabi has the cutest legs and heinie! She looks great in leggings too.

Skinny jeans. Hmm. Don't know how I feel about these yet, but Gracie liked them.

Gabi and sequins--a match made in heaven.

This is officially Gracie's favorite outfit. A black embellished tank top and cute hoodie, with jeans. It will probably be too hot on the first day of school--I'm not looking forward to the battle.

This is so cute!! When I picked it out, Luca didn't like it. I told him to trust me and he's glad he did. Gabi likes it too. It's a winner!

Playing dress-up with girls is so much fun! Just a few odds and ends left--some shoes, socks, and a few more supplies and we'll be ready. School is just a week away, I'm so ready. I'm going back to school too. It's my last year and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be working on a capstone project and I will create a blog to keep my committee apprised of my progress. I will link it here so you all can keep track of me too. See you later!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Do you want to take me shopping?? I really like all of Gabi's outfits. Especially the tops. Gracie looks super cute in all her clothes. I wish I could dress in leggings. I got moms butt and thighs.